View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2019, 06:29 PM

BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , have you guys been playing in Logan without me? I guess they didnt want me back at church after all.
Yeah, the bishop was appalled at how much caffeine you brought into a dedicated building.

We've just done a few small things. We were thinking of doing another 8-ish person thing but it fell through, and I'm not sure where it went. (I generally don't organize anything up here, I just respond when the text comes.) Though if you want to be on our last-minute game night list (we usually do "hey, got time tonight, anybody up to play?" stuff) I could make sure you get in the group message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Pretty sure I won't be making this month. Gotta study for the GRE....

Booooo.....

And good luck. But also boooooo.....