View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2019, 12:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@Hahma , are you using the stairs as normal terrain for legion? Id probably go that route if I used some of my stairs. I got my AtSt and shoretroopers a couple days ago but was able to finally put them together last night. That ATST model is so cool. I decided not to magnetize it. The ATRTs are a better idea to magnetize because they only take 1 of the 3 attachments. The ATST can take all 4 weapons at once. I plan on getting it and the shoretroopers painted this weekend. I havent qued anything up to paint mini wise since I finished my walking dead collection. I finally got my other game mat in the mail. I decided to pick up another runewars grassy battlefield mat. I had one and thought it was great. I had been using it on half the battlefield but now Ive got enough mats to cover the entire 3x6 board with grassland. Im debating if I want to make custom legion cards to use the point fixes from the last rrg or just use tabletop simulator. I plan on using the fixes, Its bound to be more fun.