View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
So the stairs are functional? I take it the bases fit in slots between steps. Pretty nice.
The problem I have found with stairs is getting them to line up with Heroscape levels. If they line up well in a couple spots per flight you could make it work for sure.
Something like that could really help interior play of buildings.
Hahma could you see how many levels high the stairs are in Heroscape?
Oh and how many hexes long, looks like about 6?
The stairs is only 3 1/2 hexes long. The top landing is right about 8 high.

Regular Heroscape bases are too wide. 28mm wide bases is as wide as will fit.

I suppose you could have the bottom landing and partial hex as ground level, the top landing hex as 8 and figure out the height of the 2 hexes in between.

Kind of a non starter with Heroscape bases.

For me and Legion, I may just use some spare 25mm Reaper bases as standing spots , since those smaller bases will fit between stairs. Kind of what we did for the Scape ladder and Clix bases being too thick.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon