View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2019, 02:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Business suit Lex and Legion of Doom supervillain Lex are almost different characters though. I suppose it also feels slightly off because Brainiac 5, who is smarter, is at 130. I do think Vril Dox/B2 has more clout than B5 in-universe (leader of a massive organization vs. member of a superhero team) but having B2 be 70 points more than his more intelligent descendant feels a little off.

That said, how about these powers as alternate suggestions?
Quote:
STRATEGIC MANIPULATION
After revealing an Order Marker on an Army Card you control, you may immediately choose a figure on that Army Card, and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 7 or higher, you may inflict a wound on a figure adjacent to the chosen figure. After using Strategic Manipulation, if the chosen figure is not Vril Dox, inflict a wound on the chosen figure.
Theme; Vril is a manipulative dude who isnít afraid to hurt his allies to get the job done. Itís obviously a play on Brainiacís Telepathic Manipulation and would play well with Lobo and his healing factor.
Quote:
10TH LEVEL INTELLECT
When you roll the 20-sided die for any Army Card you control that does not share a Species with any other Army Card you control, you may add or subtract 1 from the roll.
Theme; L.E.G.I.O.N. is a pretty motley crew of different aliens, very GOTG-esque. Would pair well with Loboís D20 roll.