View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2019, 02:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Acolytes of Vorganund Public Playtesting

Also in my match against Kevindola, I had the Acolytes with Morgoloth. They were still effective in gumming up the roads and basically just increasing my attacks per turn. Since I played as aggressively as I could, I was basically throwing men at the problem. They killed romans, they died. Pretty vanilla usage here, other than the rampaging demon they summoned who was chopping up Romans and attacking heroes.

The big demon was consistent in dealing damage, so Dark Pact never triggered. The roads helped a lot.

Solid squad here. Demon Summoning remained a cool mechanic, but the lack of drawback here (because of Morgoloth being a consistent beast) was made up by Morgoloth being a rather expensive beatstick since his cheerleading powers had no effect this game.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.