View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:51 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Hey all,

So I thought I'd give this a whirl, given the interesting discussion other customs have generated here. I hope I'm doing this right.

One of the my older customs, Sentinel is a Warforged Soldier (no, not those Warforged Soldiers) that brings a little bit of everything to the table.

Here's the miniature in comparison to a KoW and another D&D figure:

Feedback for him has been somewhat positive in my customs thread, but I'd like to get him nailed down before considering submission.

Sentinel adds a melee Special Attack to the Warforged army, along with a role that could constitute leadership (if indirectly) for a cost that hovers between the current 2 Warforged heroes.

His current synergy:
-Sentinel may be affected by Marcus Decimus Gallus' Soldier Leadership and Soldier Attack Enhancement.

Let me know if this isn't the proper way to submit; I appreciate any and all feedback.