View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2006, 10:37 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Other Craig Van Ness Games we like!

Obviously we all play and like Heroscape, but what other CVN games does everyone like. I was inspired to make this post after playing a few games of Clash of Sabers last night. I hadn't played it in a long time, and didn't realize that it was a CVN game.

Battleball - I don't know if Craig was the main designer of this one, but he was involved. It is a good light fun game with cool sculpts and components, as well as a very large board.

Risk 2210 AD - I am not a Risk fan, but this one is the most tolerable. If I have to play one, I pick this one.

Star Wars: Epic Duels -
I haven't played this one yet, but I have heard good things, and would like to give it a try.

Star Wars: The Queen's Gambit -
This is a very cool game that simulates the end of the Phantom Menace. I only wish I played it more often. I may have to break it out again soon. This is definitely the best thing to come from Episode 1.

Star Wars: Episode 1 Clash of Sabers - This is a really good light card driven lightsaber battle game. It pits Maul vs. Qui Gon in their fateful battle. It is a lot of fun, and the second best thing to come from Episode 1.

Stratego Legends -
This was a fun idea, and it is based off of the great classic game Stratego. I would like to pick up some of the expansions for it and play it more sometime. I really don't get it off the shelf often enough.

Transformers Armada - I haven't played this one either, but it is supposedly quite a bit like Epic Duels and is pretty fun. I would like to try it out.