View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2008, 10:36 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of MacDirk Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Hot Hatch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Once the champion is destroyed, the attack bonus ends. That's one of the great weaknesses of the MacDirks.
I still love them. Optimize your hero's potential, but after two or three wounds, retreat, protect, etc. It's a fun squad. I often use Sir Gilbert instead of Alastair due to the potential movement bonus, potential extra attack and stronger staying power. Thematically, Alastair is better in my book.
I prefer to just hide him in the back of my start zone so he can't be killed. I don't like to run the risk of Alastair being killed.

I know you'd be wasting some points, but you must remember that you'd be adding 5 attack to 12 figures (If you have 3 squads). And that's not counting bonuses from other human champions such as Gilbert's movement bonus. You're getting more than your points worth WITHOUT Alastair even attacking anything himself.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep