View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:46 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: News Headline Add-Ons

World War I grenade found in shipment of potatoes headed to Hong Kong. Now that's what I call a "loaded baked potato!"

Volunteers face prison after leaving food and water in desert where migrants died. I'm sure the food in prison isn't much better.

Timber! Man charged with insurance fraud for 'fake fall' at work. They threw him out of a 20-story building to show him what a real fall looks like.

Spooky abandoned city of identical castles. It takes forever to rescue the princess.

When it's this cold, Chicago sets its train tracks on fire. I suppose that's better than setting fire to the dining car.

U.S. Special Ops suicides triple in 2018, as military confronts the issue by putting suicidal people in front of a firing squad.

'Friends' star was so broke he did his own dental work. Too bad he's not in my insurance's network, because I need a cavity filled.

Judge considers gag order in Roger Stone case. Try the food in prison. That would make anyone gag.

She grew up in a community where women rule and men are banned: Bon Aqua.

Case of mistaken identity leads sister to withdraw life support for a man who wasn't her brother, lawsuit claims. So the police arrested a different woman in another case of mistaken identity and sentenced her to 20 years.

Jussie Smottett breaks silence after his reported attack, in a clear violation of his Miranda rights.

German post offices will convert customers' mail into email. I hope they don't try to convert cola into E coli.

13 great places to celebrate Lunar New Year. Coming in at Number 1: the Moon!

Human 'hot pot' in China invites new year tourist to take a dip. Has cannibalism gone too far?