View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2018, 11:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chucky (Charles Lee Ray) (Breathing)

Silver Samurai is his worse match-up, 3 SA attacks of 3 vs. 0 def. dice should take him out in 1OM.

I'm still thinking I'd like to see him unable to be attacked at all until he reveals he isn't just a doll by actually stabbing someone for 1W. Then you know you're getting at least 1W in damage out of your points investment before he dies. I can see the current write up getting taken out before he gets to roll his second unblockable die with all the multiple attack options out there. Then his entire value become just absorbing some attacks that might have been directed at someone else, how much is that worth? Not over 100 points. Anyways, here is how I was thinking it could work:

UNASSUMING THREAT
Chucky can move through all figures, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted for any attacks or special powers until he has inflicted at least 1W. If Chucky is engaged with a figure and can not be targeted, he does not prevent that figure from targeting a non-adjacent figure. At the end of the round, if Chucky is engaged with one or more figures, you must roll an unblockable attack die against one of the figures.