View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2023, 04:59 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] The Book of Nephda (Kiora the Rising Tide) - Edi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
@Zetsubo @Alexandros @Skinderella @NecroBlade @Astroking112 @flameslayer93

Thoughts on this proposed change to Healing Waters?

Quote:
HEALING WATERS
After moving and before attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die for any or all other friendly wounded heroes within four clear sight spaces of Nephda. If you roll a 15 or higher, remove a wound from that figure's Army Card. If that figure is on a water space, add 5 to your roll.
It's from me.
Since this has been in progress for some time with three votes for and zero against, I'll say this passes and update the OP with this revision.

@Scytale , whenever you get the chance to re-run the checklist with this new version of the power just let me know and I'll relink the checklist before we proceed to Playtesting. Thanks all!