View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2019, 05:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Soundwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks like I already had some UH language in the second part of the power, and I'm not sure how many figures can boss an Event Hero around as it is. Where do you want me to add in the Event Hero exception? I can do so, I just don't know how it should read or where it's needed.

COMMUNICATIONS DISRUPTION
Opponents figures within 6 spaces of Soundwave may only take a turn immediately after revealing an Order Marker on their card. When an Order Marker is revealed on the card of an opponents Unique Hero within 6 spaces of Soundwave, that figure must take that turn and may not take turns with any other figures.
Reading it more closely it has some weird interactions anyways. Clause 1: "Opponents figures within 6 spaces of Soundwave may only take a turn immediately after revealing an Order Marker on their card." Simple enough, no figure can take a turn unless they first reveal an OM on their card. Clause 2: "When an Order Marker is revealed on the card of an opponents Unique Hero within 6 spaces of Soundwave, that figure must take that turn and may not take turns with any other figures." This indicates that you could reveal an OM on the Street Thugs and take a turn with them and then activate a Crime Lord, but only if they are not within 6 spaces of Soundwave and a Unique Hero.

I think I would just exclude Event Heros and have it affect the rest. So something like:

Quote:
COMMUNICATIONS DISRUPTION
Opponent's figures within 6 spaces of Soundwave may only take a turn immediately after revealing an Order Marker on their card. When an Order Marker is revealed on the card of an opponent's Uniquefigure that is not an Event Hero within 6 spaces of Soundwave, that figure must take that turn and may not take turns with any other figures.
I think this safely covers most of it, but we may want the same figure clarifier in the first clause to close out any weird interactions with Non-Event Heroes outside of the 6 spaces bonding with an Event Hero within.