View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2007, 09:07 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
So no matter how many players there are or who wins init, there's always a 4/5 chance that 3-D Man will get the first, free turn on any given round, before any order markers are revealed?
No, 3-D Man can only be summoned at the start of your turn with Hal. How should I word that to be more clear, since you didn't see it that way? I'll make it say "At the start of a turn with Hal..."

Quote:
Also, you need to specify which applies first, Skrull Sense or Shard of Light. It's the difference between moving 12 or 18 spaces with a Skrull on the board, then on the next turn, attacking that Skrull with 12 or 18 dice.
Good call, but I don't think its possible to get the 18. I said "he has triple his normal number for the choosen stat." If that is unclear any suggestion to clarify it.

Quote:
I was going to say that maybe Skrull Sense should also grant temporary disengage, but with the opportunity for at least 12 move on one turn, then 6 move and 12 attack on the next turn, a disengagement strike here and there is the least we can ask.
Yea, I don't want him to be too powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Shard of Light is wicked. Having the ability to have either 9 move, 9 attack, or 9 defense for a full set of turns at a time is pretty powerful. His base stats are only so-so, but he can easily add to them when he needs to with Shard of Light. The fact that he needs to be summoned, and that he needs to be in the same army as Hal (adding 50 to his cost, essentially), keeps him balanced somewhat, but I'd need to do playtesting to make sure he's ok. My instinct (though he has a lot of weaknesses balancing him out), is that with only a 4 roll required for the summoning power, he might be a tad undercosted at 220 (Hal's points added on). I'd say he's darn close, though, and I can't see any flaws with the powers. Fun, interesting, and well put together first Marvel custom, Hi!
What rdhight said, it is one of those stats at nine from the start of his turn to the start of his next turn. Yea the point total was pretty much a guess. I will get to testing him soon, as soon as the powers are cleared up, I test my customs.