View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2015, 04:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Also, doing it based on life means no confusion over what happens if you inflict more wounds than required to destroy a figure, and the maths are no harder one way than the other.

Anyway, it looks cool - Dok, could you explain the theme of this to me? I don't know what Uni-Power is, or exactly how Parker came to acquire it.
The Uni-Power is a cosmic force that goes where it's needed; it empowers individuals temporarily in order to resolve certain crises. It's possessed/empowered a variety of heroes over the years. One version appeared in Annihilation: Conquest in the first iteration of the team that would evolve into the Guardians of the Galaxy, and there's a new host that's part of the Avengers. Others include X-23, Juggernaut, and most famously Spider-Man, who needed it to fight the Tri-Sentinel.

On the actual design, I like it! I was trying to figure out something appropriate for Cosmic Spidey and couldn't quite come up with a solid take. Very much feels like a souped-up Spidey despite all the bells and whistles.