View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:07 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Granite Obama!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
ROCK THROW! Just wait until the boulders start raining down on gawking tourists from the White House roof.
HEADLINE NEWS

Sarah: It was reported today that seven D.C. Tourists were hit by boulders coming from the sky. Two of these victims were taken to the local hospital and are in extreme conditions after the attack. The other five say that they believe they were coming from the White House roof. Now why would seven tourists be hit by boulders coming from the White House? Let's take you to the Capital itself, with, Rick, for more.

Rick: Well, Sarah, it seems that all seven of these victims were part of the Heroscapers.com online community. Investigators tell us that two days ago, a user by the name of Orgsbane posted this picture:

*Shows Granite Obama Picture*

Saying that the Granite Guardian (as called in the game of Heroscape) looked like President Barack Obama. Another member, Black_Charos, then posted:

Quote:
Well... He is Barock Obama, is he not?
Those members (and five others that were involved in the humorous discussion) were touring the D.C. area when President Obama heard about this. He must of then took boulders and hit the seven men with them. Back to you Sarah.

Sarah: Thanks, Rick! A little rocky right now, but more to come as we dig into this interesting news.

Jim: You do gotta say though, that does kinda look like President Obama.

Sarah: *laughing* Yeah, it does. We're gonna take a break. Coming up next, Osama Bin Laden's Son-In-Law pleas non-guilty to the crimes done during the 9/11 attack. Stay tune.*
Well it's a good thing I didn't post here then or I might have been a victim too. I bet he was listening to Rock and Roll.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6