View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
I've actually thought about taking down that particular image (logo). But since my site is riddled with Hasbo's intellectual property, I figured one little image was the least of my offenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
I've been running it on my beta machine. What you are looking at will 99% be the final release here in about 6 weeks.
Excellent news. Looks like some nice SVG additions/improvements, which is awesome. Not sure what Cairo is yet, but it definitely speeds things up.
Now I know more about Cario. http://cairographics.org/

Apparently it is what Firefox has been using all along for rendering SVG and now plans to use it (in version 3.0) in other areas of the browser besides SVG.