View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The great myth of Skulls versus Shields.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
And if I had understood all along that the myth was based on margins I would have never started this thread. Wish you had told me this, GreyOwl.
I wouldn't have known to mention it until you started this thread. But that's okay, it's an interesting thread so I'm glad you started it.

By the way, I noticed you're in Ankara. I grew up in Istanbul and lived there for 8 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padlock View Post
I'm probably stating the obvious, but I'll say it anyway. Whether or not it is better to have an extra attack or defense die greatly depends on who you are, and who you're facing.
I absolutely agree!