View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2015

Wish it were that simple, R˙chean.

The walk is city-sponsored. It's not our doing. We just do our best to raise money and awareness and show up to support that community. As an aside, and certainly not to derail the thread, but we've (meaning my family and friends in support of my son) have raised upwards of several thousand dollars over the last 5 years and we will diligently continue to do so.

Do I want to play Heroscape? Absolutely. I love the game, and even more so, our dwindling community of players that still plays this great game. I know it's too late for this year, but maybe next year when the Walk date is set we can plan NHSD around that? I miss seeing and playing with you guys and look forward to being able to do so soon.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; September 19th, 2015 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Yes, I know your post was serious-in-jest, but felt an explanation was still necessary ;-)