View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2014, 11:07 PM

Lesur is surprisingly tart
Re: The great myth of Skulls versus Shields.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesur View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:

Sorry if anyone misunderstood, but no, I never cheat on any game I play. I was just trying to point out how rolling the dice can affect the odds differently than dropping.
I think what people are saying, and I certainly believe, is that rolling the dice in such a way that it alters the odds is cheating.
Connection made. But I did not say to choose the side that is rolled. Just roll it. If it cheating, then I am sorry for not realizing it and I will stop.
It's not cheating. It's exploiting a glitch. What would be cheating is not rolling it with enough force for it to actually roll. If it just slid (didn't change faces) it cheating. Otherwise it's smart glitch-exploiting.
Hey, thanks for reviving a 5 year thread and pointing out to everyone once again something buried deep in this thread how I played Omnicron Snipers wrong before. Like that needed to be brought up again after all this time...
Well I couldn't find the latest post date and I'm into HeroScape. And I'm sure I can share my infinite expanse of wisdom. Besides, sometimes people just need to know.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Support the Sasquatch Militia. We are looking for people like YOU!