View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2014, 10:56 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: The great myth of Skulls versus Shields.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesur View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:

Sorry if anyone misunderstood, but no, I never cheat on any game I play. I was just trying to point out how rolling the dice can affect the odds differently than dropping.
I think what people are saying, and I certainly believe, is that rolling the dice in such a way that it alters the odds is cheating.
Connection made. But I did not say to choose the side that is rolled. Just roll it. If it cheating, then I am sorry for not realizing it and I will stop.
It's not cheating. It's exploiting a glitch. What would be cheating is not rolling it with enough force for it to actually roll. If it just slid (didn't change faces) it cheating. Otherwise it's smart glitch-exploiting.
Hey, thanks for reviving a 5 year thread and pointing out to everyone once again something buried deep in this thread how I played Omnicron Snipers wrong before. Like that needed to be brought up again after all this time...
Lets just all be happy that you didn't play vipers wrong. Then we'd have to deal with the four horsemen...