View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 08:36 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of the Varkaanan Swiftfangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
2) Instead of revealing Mitonsoul, one of my Quickblades attacks and kill one of my Swiftfangs. Can another Quickblade attacks, now that there are 2 Swiftfangs dead ?
Sooo crazy situation, but that's a good question !
Haha, yeah, I searched a lot for a situation where this could be a good play or at least a not awful play ^_^

- If the killed swiftfang is adjacent to an opponent Varkaanan blade dancer, killing it would deprive the blade dancer of a defense dice when your second quickblade attacks (if it is possible).
- If the killed swiftfang was totally blocking your way and was blocked by Major X17
- ... should I even continue ? XD

A less crazy situation would be if the first attacking Quickblade kills a Frost Giant that in turn kills a Swiftfang with its dying swipe.