View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2014, 11:49 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

@Arch-vile he certainly can be useful as a counter, but you're right that he is neither sturdy or quite reliable enough for it. I'm contemplating giving him another pip in his life, but we'll see.

@Scytale you're probably right about him not being quite worth it for the mixed army, but I'm okay with having a thematic counterdraft. My reference may be a little too on the nose for Linux. I was contemplating burying it between his two names, like Osli Nux or something to that effect. Then I would have Linux OS hidden in his name.

@Lyrgard I'm glad you like his theme. He's that more than anything. I probably won't do any 0 power units in this wave (since this is the one power wave), but I'll consider it for something to try down the road.