View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2019, 12:14 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Event and players in Jersey City Area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but if it has been, it is probably in an ancient thread. I'm curious to see how many people play in the Jersey City/NYC area, and if there are any "underground" events around that aren't posted on the forums.

For a bit I was starting up a bit of a heroscape group at my school's gaming club, but it has kind of fallen apart over this year as some people graduated, and others of us became just way to busy to be up late on a weekday night. So, I am kind of looking for folks nearby to play some games with.

I'm in the Hoboken/Jersey City area: aware of the gang of four in Brooklyn, but not quite sure what they are up to these days or if they regularly play heroscape. Also curious to see if there are any tournaments within the metro area.
We at the Gang of Four are still active. We are playing in January; I forget the date but it's a Saturday (I believe the 4th). We also play other games at @chas house. Let me know if you want to join us; I believe we have room for you on the 4th, and other dates should work as well, even if not all Go4 members can make it (chas is a great guy to game with).