View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2019, 01:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Scud-O's Custom Units (Updated 6/29/2019)

Time to play catch up! Great ideas once again Scud-O!

GorrillaGunners:
Personally I’d up their base attack to 2 right away or at least give them a chance for an autoskull at range (even if they have to hit a solo skull already). The guns might be hard to aim, but when they hit they should be able to wreck. For Assault Cannon, just say that they add 5 attack dice. Or 4 if you boost the base attack. 95 points looks like it might be a good ballpark guess, although they might need a price bump since hitting heroes for 2 attack of 6 in melee can be an absolute nightmare. 6 move helps them get to those heroes too. If I get these minis, I might end up rolling this design or something very similar.

Yula:
I’m not sure on a few things with this design. The Hybrid species doesn’t entirely make sense, unless she’s half ape or something. 2 range for a firearm wielding figure doesn’t make sense either; Maybe you could up it to a base of 5? Over-Excited can still be set to 2, because it makes sense that she’s so hyped on adrenaline that she can’t aim for squat. Turn Interuption from Monkey See Monkey Do opens a door for a bunch of rules questions, especially as you collect more figures. You could let her take the turn after another unit did, similar to reverse bonding.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.