View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
I do think his werewolf ability is a bit too easy to activate, seeing as though it gives him all these special abilities and enhanced stats. 11 or higher is 50%, which is pretty easy to hit. Since he's going to maintain this form throughout the rest of the game, there's really little point in even having a human form.
This was how the OP made his lycanthrope but I agree perhaps make it a 14 or 15 and for every wound he's taken he gets a +1 to his roll?

Quote:
Maybe he should be able to transform back? I haven't seen these figures, but if one is vastly larger than the other (as it appears on the card), It could be very useful to have the option to change back into a human.
The human figure is a modifed Soulknife Infiltrator from D&D Minis which is pretty much normal HS height, the Werewolf is the Werewolf Lord from D&D Minis which is very big. I could label it anywhere from Large 8-10. Werewolf Lords in D&D are essentially a Dire Werewolf. Ten feet tall and bulletproof. :P

Maybe adding the same roll to revert if he needs to return to human form to get to an opponent but make each wound be a -1 to his roll making it harder?

Quote:
He seems overpowered as a wolf too... but maybe I'm not understanding the wording. The werewolf wording is murky... "All stats are increased once, adding the original numbers on this army card to it's current levels for the new total"
What?
Does that basically mean he gets +1 to all attributes when in wolf form?
Again the OP had this worded even odder, his said "all stats are doubled in this form" which is clear that you double all his stats but not from which point. Perhaps Hades is right and I should just make a second set of stats for him, though I will probably put it all on one card still. I like the double picture I made.

Quote:
Assuming that's the case, as a wolf, he'd have a normal attack of 5, right? With Feral Spirit he could easily be tossing attacks of 4, 6, or 8, and sometimes 10 - and for 140 points, that just seems too powerful for me.
So it would mean it was an attack of 8 which is definately undercosted for his price, basically get the Hulk for 230 points less. (side note that give me an idea for a Bruce Banner custom though ).

Quote:
Real nice work on the card tho!
Thanks! I'm quite a photoshop junkie.

I'll make some changes and repost.

R~