View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2018, 07:09 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I have four recently acquired games on my table, in different stages of play or preparation; the first two are new designs:

1. Big Trouble In Little China played 8 times and currently being tweaked by various bgg FAQ. I have yet to play Expansion 1 The Legacy of Lo Pan Campaign, which I received with my preorder Gold Box, which is not yet available in retail.

2. Quartermaster General Prelude (Expansion 3) was just received. May play it tomorrow as a second game after a play of QMG 1914.

3. Alien Frontiers is now being solitaired to get the rules down.

4. Silent Death: The New Millennium for which I am reading the massive rules book. After a huge backstory, I'm now up the Page 48, the actual game rules!