View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cathar Spearmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
I can get behind a restricted list. I've not played enough to feel that way yet, but God willing someday will. Seems like a simple way to keep army builds from becoming stagnant.
I've been playing competitively since 2009, running tournaments since 2010, and I've never thought army builds were "stagnant."

Do not implement something like this unless your local meta actually needs it, is my suggestion. If your local people are bringing the same armies over and over, then go ahead with it. But don't do it if you don't need to.

My 2 cents.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =