View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2021, 03:54 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon Battle Reports

@vegietarian18 You definitely got your main event revenge this year on me vegie, if our online match last year wasn’t enough. I should have opened a lot faster, I underestimated how crucial it was to claim the middle on that map. Still don’t know what to do with the MacDirks regarding the Mindflayer, but I could have placed/used Thorgrim a lot smarter I think. There were a couple initiatives that would have been big if I won them, and maybe it would have been a much different late game. I still think you would have taken it, you played very well and I don’t think I was that round...I don’t feel like I got my army running properly until round 3. I’m glad you got 3rd this event, this match was my worst loss of the weekend (well, besides Betrayal final lol) and I felt you played great and deserved to go far.