View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toa Matoro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
My guess is they discovered creating new designs is not as easy as it sounds and choose to release someone else's work instead of risking this adventure on their own creativity.
Just my speculation.
Seems somewhat cynical to think no one at a game studio is up for designing a peice for a game. Seems to me like it just makes more sense to use what a bunch of classic heroscapers designed instead of throwing out good work
There's been a lot of smoke that Renegade was attempting to do fully new designs for this, but the playtesters gave the feedback that the designs were not really up to par at all, this feedback was ignored, a slew of playtesters were let go from their position, yotta yotta backroom dealings, and then Renegade puts out AoA designs basically unchanged.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.