View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2019, 08:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ravage - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm not a fan of Stealth Pounce - it almost never comes up for me and is why I almost never play Black Panther. When 'pouncing things' is the main thing I remember Ravage doing rather than a nice bit of added flair, that feels off. It seems like the main thing this guy has going for him right now is the Rocket, which, again, feels a bit weird - I don't object to it, and I don't know him from the comics, but I can't remember him firing it once in the cartoon. I'd rather see more focus on pouncing with his normal.
See my last post about how I envision the pounce working with Soundwave. When out on his own scouting/spying for Soundwave, he's usually seen hiding in the shadows before pouncing on someone so it seemed like a good fit as long as the Eject!/Storage interaction works as intended. I don't want him to get too expensive here.

As for the APR power, the original toy came with a set of missile launchers that fit into the holes of the cassette tape when he transformed. So it's pretty iconic for him to have for anyone who grew up with the toy. You are right though that he didn't shoot missiles on a regular basis in the comic/cartoon though, which is why I really like reusing APR here. It's already limited to once per round and has an unengaged restriction, so he should really only be using it once in a great while. It gives him an occasional ranged option though if he needs it, where his melee attack will be his go to move.