View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Looks sweet @Hahma . Looks like there is some interest in walking dead getting played next month with some guys up north of me so Ill be diving head first into painting walking dead next after my current box of rum and bones gets painted. I have a handful of terrain ideas for walking dead that should be fun as well. As for the cultists, ill probably paint them up into 3 sets. 40 or so cultists. 13 or so per warband for options. I may take the extra bits and modify some cheap mageknight or heroclix models with them. Similar heads and such should tie them in a bit with the others. Also cant wait for my box of snakemen along with lost colossus and alterior motives to come.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo