View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

I really like the Royal Flush ability. It’s a cool concept to have a “tiered” order that your figures can take turns in.

It seems like we could honestly get away with a lot of reuses here. Like would it makes sense to reuse one of the Optic abilities off of Cyclops and Black Tarantula?

I will admit Ace worries me a bit competitively. Shuffling Order Markers without some sort of “cost” is something we had to learn to avoid a while back, and X Marker powers are generally done that way so they can more powerful but limited. Being able to reset it multiple times could get pretty powerful in the right build.