View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Apple screws up - Iphone 4 loses reception when you hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
*Sniff*

Smell that? Smells like a scam to make more $$. CONSPIRACY!!!!
Welcome to Apple.
Well, you do have to honestly consider the timing of the Bumper - Apples first official case for the Iphone came out exactly in time for this, it costs 30 bucks and if pretty much 100% required if you are left handed or use it like the people in all the Apple adds do.
It really wouldn't surprise me at all if this were some kind of ploy by Apple. Personally, I find it hilarious. Besides, if you're going to drop $Godknowshowmuch on an iPhone of all thigns, what's stopping you from getting a $29 case?
What amazes me is how the media still loves it soo much. If any other company did this. They'd be up in arms. Hell, if M$ tried half the stuff Apple does they'd be flamed to death.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!