View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2021, 10:21 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Black Mask I)

I think Black Mask is ok. LO's strategy article helped me figure out his gameplan, and I've had some decent success in games with him. Pairing him with Street Thugs is the obvious play, for bonding and cheap bodies to benefit from his +1. I like to run Mask with 3/4 Thugs, and building around that.

Mask, 4 Thugs, Poison Ivy II, Venom *Gargan*, and Jean Grey is a 1000 army I've played against friends a few times, and I think it's decently strong. Mask and Thugs shoot low defense foes/screen, Ivy is a situational autowounder or buff provider, Venom is your tough melee fighter for higher defense, and Jean keeps enemies from getting the engagements they want on Mask and Ivy.

He's juuuuust barely a 3 star for me, mostly because I like him more than other cheap Crime Lords. I really like that he's a one power unit too.