View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2021, 12:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Welcome to C3G! – Directory

I don't really mind the change of released designs. I understand that with a vast number of designs and more coming everyday, things sometimes need to change/update.

Consistency updates are nice, that way you don't have a hundred different designs doing the same thing with different wording.

I would prefer it in large batches, but at the same time I know that a lot of work goes into this so sometimes that can take a while.

The only con I see to this is the fact that I need to print new cards

Edit: Thanks for considering the public for this kinda thing. I know that changing the classes for some of the older designs is a big deal. People have been playing with them the way they are for years now. Still, change is good and it would be better for the game. Bringing lesser used designs that don't have a whole lot of synergy into the fold and making them a new option for army drafting/building. My answers still stand.

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; January 21st, 2021 at 01:06 PM.