View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2020, 09:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Green Arrow)

You made a lot of the points I would about good pairings (Red Arrow, Batman (III)) but a big thing to point out is his best friend, Black Canary (I).

BC lets you take a turn with her, get a Skill Shot boosted attack in with Green Arrow (assuming he's in range and she's still engaged) and then take a bonding turn with a Sidekick. It's a pretty nice three-pronged assault when you can get it to work.

Green Arrow (especially when paired with Black Canary) also really appreciates passive movement to put him in sniping position while Canary takes the lead.

One of my favorite builds is: Red Arrow, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Oracle, Robin (Dick Grayson), Martian Manhunter (I).

Basically you lead out with Martian Manhunter and wreck havoc and soften up the enemy while passively moving the Archers into sniping positions and moving up Black Canary and Robin if MM's rolling enough blanks. Then at some point you shift over to Canary and Robin engaging enemies, with Robin providing a Decoy to keep Canary around longer and Green Arrow sniping baddies with Cupid's Arrow and following Oracle's Secret Attack Plan.

When Martian Manhunter or Black Canary fall, Oracle's Contingency Plan lets you shift to having Green Arrow and Red Arrow tag team enemy figures instead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.