View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2020, 10:32 AM

Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness Captain Stupendous wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 1] PYRIA (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Would this be an alternate universe version, or a progression in story like Raelin/Drake ROTV/SOTM?
I definitely imagined the change to be explained by a progression in story like Raelin/Drake/Hrognak. I really don't want to start dabbling in alternate universe versions; that way lies madness.

Personally I think that retheming her as Jorhdawn turned evil would be a cool angle for her and add dimension to her character and the overall story of the elf wizards, but I can understand if its too much of a stretch for some. I think it would depend on a good bio to really sell the concept, but I think if done well it could be a good direction.