View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:32 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Creator - VERSION 1.0 IS OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Something you can add to the "To Do" list...(and I'm sure you may already know this), but there is no General Symbol above the names on the card. That will needed to be added to make the cards more "official", but again, I'm sure you already noticed that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Really? It's showing up for me...
I had this issue when I used Microsoft Edge. The symbol would be there on the "starter" card, but if I changed card blanks, it would disappear. However, when I tried it in Chrome, the symbol showed up every time.

Edit: Don't know if it will be helpful to anyone but me, but I'm working on an MSE add-on that will let you easily use this card creator then import your image into MSE to add the image and hitzone.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031