View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2019, 02:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: I can't make it, but if I could (Main Event 2019 ideas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Swogs for the Main Event definitely have a bonding option problem. There are only three choices: Krug, Mimring, or the Ice Troll. Krug is way too good for the Main Event. Mimring is honestly pretty good, but very swingy. That leaves the Ice Troll, who is probably the most Main Event suitable, but brings his own problem, mainly that he is two defense four life and can die pretty much whenever. I don't know what the answer is to be honest. I'd like to bring Arrows again at some point
The only time I brought Krug was the only time I've missed day 2, although that was 2012 when the meta was way way way stronger. I honestly thing Mimring is more busted than Krug in that build, although it depends on the matchup of course. I guess Krug might be better in the current melee-heavy meta, but against opposing range Mimring is pretty epic.

Ice Troll is pretty much trash, but maybe that's what you should go for if you play AGs.