View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:07 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tiny Epic Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I wanted Tiny Epic Zombies, but then got sidetracked...
I've been watching Tiny Epic Zombies also. It looks like fun, but I was on the fence until they came up with the "TED" (Tiny Epic DOG) Stretch Goal. I think it's a really great idea. Honestly, if I ever have to face the Zombie Apocalypse while trapped in a shopping mall, I'd naturally want my trusty German Shepard (or Doberman, etc.) with me. If they can make that goal, then I'm in.

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Looks like you’re in!!
I backed it as well. They did an online vote of 5 different dog meeples (Doberman, German Shepherd, collie and 2 others) to use as the dog meeple . Looks like TED is a German Shepard as of last check.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-