View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2008, 08:04 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!
Re: My Pet Hivelord!

Answering Hex_Enduction_Hour first about the 3D reflection. The 3D program I use pretty much creates that clear reflective effect for me, after I tell the program what type of material/texture that specific part of the 3D model is. So for the glass effect, making that specific area transparent, as well as giving it a little bit of a refraction, and a slight reflective value. Being in 3D that can all be easily changed till I get it the way I want it.

Now to LongHeroscaper's questions. Your right I did use a 3D scanner to create the figure of WO-SA-GA and one of the DZU-TEH. Everything else I made from scratch. A Company called Nextengine makes the scanner. It's does a really amazing job! It really helps out big time when making 3D models. As for the foam figure trays, I had them professionally cut by a company called 'foamfactory.com' I sent the die cut that I wanted and they cut them to the sizes I wanted.