View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2021, 01:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Krav Maga Agents - Krav Maga is a well known CQC style that is widely used by a lot of government agencies for its brutality. Why is there no mention or ties to it at all? They have an ability inspired by the Matrix instead, stealth dodge, which has nothing to do with their name.
The movie you're looking for is Equilibrium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
EDIT: Wulfing as a name (because the tribe name is different, Ylfing) just means related to wolves. It's a norse word, part of my heritage. Norse concepts and words are used for a lot of things, including a lot of the mythology currently on feylund like dwarves, elves, giants and so forth. I really don't think the name should be a stumbling block now of all times when "human" naming conventions exist on all units to a degree.
My advice would be to create a similar name that is inspired, then, and not use the actual real-world word.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13