View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2021, 04:39 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
What's the specifics on the assassination format?

Also, I'm thinking about making the trip out so I'm curious, do you guys accept 3D printed figures (same sculpt or close) or just originals?
how close are you?
I live in wyoming so i'd drive up the night before, it's like... 5~ish hours for me.
@Shiftrex Like Bigga said, we're pretty laid back as far as figures go. We'll loan you minis if you need them, proxies are OK, some of the group have printed several minis for prizes before. Commit early, though, 16 spots fill quick.

Check the OP for updated rules on the Assassination format, too.

Do you have anyone to stay with in the Salt Lake area? (The Game Haven store is actually in Sandy)

Last edited by UtahScott; March 10th, 2021 at 12:08 PM.