View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:48 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice Snow Meow.
Thanks, I used the art from the packaging to go by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Nice job on the leopard @Hahma . Where is the best place to order Northstar miniatures?

4Ground games out of England has a lot. Though you need to register so they get your shipping address and the prices will be lower because we don't pay the VAT tax Europe does. Also change the currency at the top to dollars to make it easier to figure out what you'll pay.

They have a list of lines on the left, with Frostgrave near the bottom. When you click on that it brings over a list of the different releases based on base stuff or expansion stuff. It's kind of wonky to use on a smart phone but doable.

Their prices are the cheapest I've seen, though it takes a bit to get free shipping. The 2 figures blister packs were a little over $6 from them. Free shipping might be over 50£ or something like that, which might be $70, o don't know off hand. But between me and Chris, we had over $300, so free shipping was for sure.

http://www.4ground.co.uk/battles-in-the-frozen-city

I ordered the Snow Leopard and Ice Toad pack from ebay and it was $12 including shipping. Not cheap by any means, but it is what it is.

I had ordered the soldier's kit from Amazon for twenty something dollars. But it gives you 20 soldiers you can assemble how you want for your warband.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon