View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

People running around telling people the equivalent to shut up by giving Neg Rep without tagging their name at the end is a troll move. Just gave a few of you guys pos rep to counter that bully type BS. If you're just discussing your stance on stuff regarding this haslab campaign and they don't agree with you, so what. Its Childish behavior at best and bullying behavior at worst. I hope all you guys can stop arguing, or getting salty about peoples different stances on the campaign. The point is, that, people have different tastes, wants, needs, for the stuff they get for the hobby. I'm not swimming in cash right now due to a bunch of medical bills I'm paying off. I could put the 250 dollars on a credit card, and pay it off as I go, but it doesn't suit me right now in my life. If there were different sets with stuff I wanted without others I'd do it. But since they aren't, I'll settle for not getting it. Its not a problem for me. If you come after me with neg rep for this humble post. Have some balls, and add your name . That way I can know you aren't friendly, and will make sure not to bother with you.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo