View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2022, 10:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Heroclix and Marvel Crisis Protocol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Does letting all the figures get a turn benefit the player with the most figures?
With my heroscape Unleashed variant all figures get a turn per round. So it's a yes and no. Yes they will be getting more turns if they have more figures but those figures will be more easily killed. With regular scape a game could go ten rounds or more. With games like this, the game seldom goes past 4 to 5 rounds. Everyone is taking a turn so lots of stuff dies come round two when everyone gets into the mix. Every figure killed is essentially a lost turn. You could still limit the match to a figure limit if you wanted to. I've found that if you divvy them up by squad like I do In my variant. Commons are all separated into individual groups so they do lose their potency by squad as they lose members. In short it works out fine and is a good time.