View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2016, 08:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin Sidekick Workshopping Thread

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #040-042 / MACH-1, MACH-3, MACH-4.
Its model number and name are #202 / Abner Jenkins.

NAME = MACH-I
SECRET IDENTITY = ABNER JENKINS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHARLATAN
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180?

CHARLATAN SUPPORT FIRE 16
If an opponent's unengaged figure moves adjacent to a Charlatan you control within 5 clear sight spaces of MACH-I, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, the opponent's figure receives a wound. MACH-I may not use Charlatan Support Fire if he is engaged.

CROWD CONTROL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, if MACH-I attacked a figure adjacent to at least one other figure you control, MACH-I may attack with this special attack again. MACH-I may not attack the same figure twice in one turn and may not attack more than four times total in one turn.

AERIAL SUPERIORITY
Non-flying figures engaged with MACH-I cannot roll for leaving engagement attacks against MACH-I or any other figures you control. After MACH-I defends against an attack from a non-flying figure, if excess shields were rolled, you may immediately move him up to 4 spaces.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Bio - Abner Jenkins was originally known (and perhaps still best known) as the Beetle, a small-time enemy to heroes like Spider-Man and the Human Torch. Abe donned the guise of MACH-I when he joined the Thunderbolts, Helmut Zemo's new team of supervillains masquerading as heroes. Abe had been regarded as a failure throughout his criminal career, and found that he enjoyed the public admiration and success that went with the lifestyle of a hero. He even struck up a romance with his teammate Songbird.

When Zemo revealed to the public that the Thunderbolts were truly former Masters of Evil in disguise and launched his endgame (nothing less than a bid for world domination), Abe joined most of his teammates in turning against Zemo. Despite their change of heart, the public was slow to trust the Thunderbolts, and they were fugitives from justice.

Though he had quickly emerged as the most heroic of all the original T-Bolts, Abe also had more skeletons in his closet than the others; he was the only T-Bolt with murder on his rap sheet. In order to help prove to the world that the Thunderbolts were now trying to be genuine heroes, Abe turned himself over to the police while his teammates continued as outlaw superheroes.

Notes -

5/12/2017 - Updated with new direction.

Last edited by Ronin; May 15th, 2021 at 12:43 PM.