View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2021, 03:45 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] The Book of Nephda (Kiora the Rising Tide) - Edi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
The one issue with that wording off the top of my head is that the moving figure could be on a space lower or higher than the water Nephda creates, if that's an issue for anyone?
I assumed that the intent was that adjacent figures were not affected by water, whether Nephda-created or not. Is that not the intention?
Your assumption is correct; limiting the movement power to water created by Nephda isn’t worth the added complexity for what is in my mind a marginal thematic gain.