View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2010, 04:12 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: mac122's customs

I really like Crimson Hawk! He seems like he would be really fun to play with.

I haven't seen his renditions, but his current stats look pretty good.

The only draw back I see, is, if you put him next to Q10 (who is also 150 points) Q10 has a lot on him.

3 extra range is huge.
Q10's SA his 4x with 2 dice (or 2x with 4 dice)

Crimson Hawk does have +1 life and +1 move

However, the Jumper Jets a freaking awesome! I love that sort of ability. And the reactor breach is just one of those neat abilities that if it works, cool, and if it doesn't, hopefully you didn't over pay for that ability.

That sculpt is bad ass too... I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that mini...

I think I might drop his cost a trite... Maybe 140? I don't know, I could be way off lol...

As for Ms. Alias... I have never seen the show, so I don't know what kind of flavor you are going for. The close combat ability seems a little "meh". I mean, how often are you engaged to more then 2 opponents? And I don't think I have ever seen a figure surrounded by 6... So I would say maybe:

If engaged to 2 opponents figures, +1 attack
If engaged to 3 or more, +2 attack

Seems like it would have a better chance of working and being fun. But again, I could be way off ; )

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.