View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:24 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rage Against the Machine

Even in my most angst filled teenage years, Zach de la Rocha was someone that I could only handle in small doses. I found it difficult to make it through a whole album in one sitting...

Now before you shout me down and try to revoke my headbanging card, Rage did have some amazing songs. The problem I think was that Zach is so binary. He is either full on or off. I need more dynamic than that. Not every emotion is 'Rage'.

As for other bands that give are good emotional release... well for me it would have to be Henry Rollins or NiN. Even Radiohead (though not everyone gets the subtlety of Radiohead...).